Lead Engineer – Embedded, Hardware and Software
Do you have a passion for technology and innovation? Would you would like to apply those in a small engineering led organisation where you will be encouraged to get involved and make a difference? This is an opportunity to play key role leading team of software, embedded and hardware specialists on full lifecycle product development projects.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing. Alternatively, you can apply online for immediate consideration.
Candidates will require;
- Experience at senior level in one of the following disciplines: digital hardware design, analogue hardware design, RF design, FPGA, verification and test, mechanical design or embedded software.
- Experience as technical leader for a multidisciplinary project team with responsibility for delivery new products.
- Experience in client facing role with excellent communication skills,
- Confidence to lead technical discussions and clearly convey complex technical concepts to clients
- Experience delivering accurate technical documentation with great attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience of certification of products and design manufacture
You will join small and passionate team working on technically challenging projects in rewarding environment. This is established and growing company with enviable reputation for engineering, product and customer service excellence.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV or call Freddie Kydd for further discussion
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.