The Technical Lead will be responsible for both the effective day-to-day operation of a team of engineers delivering high-quality product features for the product and for providing technology leadership as an architect and a hands-on developer.
Responsibilities will include delivering product features and components in line with the company’s high standards for security, scalability, redundancy, resiliency, and serviceability. This position requires close collaboration with global architecture team and other product architects on key strategic cross-functional sub-systems and functions to ensure consistent architecture across our product portfolio.
The Technical Lead is actively engaged in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and will need to manage the competing demands on finite team resources while removing any blockers to team progress. They will work with the Engineering Manager and Product Management to ensure that the team are working from a continuously groomed backlog.
The ideal candidate will have great empathy for the customer and end user, an understanding of the competitive landscape, outstanding communication skills, demonstrated track record of recent experience and success leading architecture of a complex product solutions, experience working with large globally distributed team, and experience with integration of various product platforms.
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience in hands-on development and design in the delivery of software products.
- Significant experience in large scale software development projects.
- Experience building large-scale enterprise software.
- Experience developing a large scale solution on the cloud.
- Experience in Agile software development process.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of working with Java development
- Advanced knowledge and experience of object oriented principles and design patterns
Please apply online for immediate consideration