Lead Linux Engineer
Are you an experienced Linux Engineer looking for new challenge? Would you like act as Lead in small team guiding and mentoring them into good technical investigations and analysis? Then this is a role you may want to hear more about.
BE-IT is currently recruiting for an Edinburgh based organisation who design, build and manage cloud infrastructures. They are a growing and established consultancy who have developed a deep understanding of their client's business and provide 24/7 support of business critical applications.
You will join engineering team responsible for designing, building and supporting infrastructure and customer technical solutions. In this role you will be involved in;
- deploying, maintaining and supporting customer solutions
- providing technical assistance to customers
- maintaining and improving datacentre systems
- automating routine tasks through programming and scripting
- developing monitoring systems
- providing out of hours technical support based on an on-call rota
Candidates will require;
- Computing degree or relevant high level experience
- Strong experience with Linux operating systems
- Solid understanding of networking including VMware
- Experienced in programming/scripting including Python
- Desire to adopt new technologies and learn on the job
For immediate consideration, please email your CV or call Freddie Kydd for further discussion.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.