Would you like to work in an R&D focused environment developing high quality and cutting-edge software? You will develop new software features as part of an Agile team and help shape the direction of future features as well as contribute to the innovative and dynamic culture.
This role would ideally suit a Senior C++ Software Engineer that has some Windows development experience.
Key duties within this role:
- Design and develop new features, contributing to mission critical server side network services
- Participate in all aspects of development, from feature scoping and estimation to unit testing and bug fixing
- Take ownership of features and lead cross-functional feature teams
- Help shape the direction of future features, and the overall product
- Strong C++ experience
- Great working knowledge of OO and design patterns
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Able to define, scope and estimate tasks of varying size
- Experience of leading and contributing to cross-functional development teams
- Committed to developing stable, user-friendly software
Knowledge or interest in any of the following is beneficial:
- Windows application development
- Creating user-friendly software
- MFC, BCGSoft, Boost, STL
- Network communication protocols such as SOAP, HTTP, REST, ONVIF
- Performance and scalability of large scale, distributed systems
- Security practices and how they apply to different components in a system
If you are a C++ Software Engineer that has experience with Windows development then get in touch with to discuss this opportunity.
In addition to salary, there is the full range of benefits you’d expect from a company of this size and status.
To apply or for further discussion please feel free to call freddie kydd
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @FreddieKydd) and Linkedin.