Lead Software Developer – Python/Java
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Developer to join a growing software company based in Scotland. You will join project team building cutting edge applications in exciting and technically challenging environment. You should be keen technologist looking to take a role within a team that ensures that new and cutting edge tools/techniques are used by software development team.
- Knowledge of and experience using object-oriented languages such as Python and Java in a commercial organisation
- Demonstrable experience of defining coding and development standards
- Ability to effectively design software architecture
- Working in a collaborative Agile environment with multi-disciplined teams
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills with the ability to approach problems logically and systematically
- Understands the business implications of decisions, the capabilities and limitations of technology
- Ability to define standards for maintainable, robust and testable code
About the Role
- Study and transform prototypes into functional, robust systems
- Design and develop applications according to requirements
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Ensure developed solutions adhere to non-technical requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with product designers to translate vision into software design
- Coach other team members
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
For immediate consideration, please contact Freddie Kydd for further discussion or apply online.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.