Lead Software Engineer – C#, .NET, Azure
Salary up to £60k
We are seeking C# .NET Software Engineers at a range of levels, so whether you are a developer with a few years’ experience, or whether you are seeking the opportunity to lead others and pass on your knowledge, we would like to talk to you. We have opportunities available in both Edinburgh and Glasgow in our modern, well located offices and we are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements too.
This role will be focused initially on the design and implementation of applications related to financial propositions. Ideally you will be a .Net developer, able to take a pragmatic, yet well-structured approach to designing and developing applications. You should be comfortable working as part of a team, as well as having the initiative to explore solutions on your own.
The ideal Lead Software Engineer will have:
- Experience of technical and architectural design, particularly distributed systems, with a proficiency for related design patterns
- Ability to translate end user/stakeholder requirements into detailed technical/architectural specifications when appropriate and in turn into robust solutions
- Understanding of non-functional requirements such as security and scalability.
- Ability to collaborate successfully with client and 3rd party technical teams.
- Familiar with and confident across the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
- Passionate about technology and object-oriented development, having extensive hands on experience with Microsoft development stack (C# .NET) Azure Cloud computing, Data Science technologies etc
In return you will be offered:
- A highly competitive salary up to £60,000
- Award Winning Benefits package
- Highly competitive study support
- Exceptional learning & development opportunities
So, if you are a .NET Developer with a few years’ experience, or whether you are seeking the opportunity to lead others and pass on your knowledge, we would like to talk to you. Contact Simon Allen to discuss this role further firstname.lastname@example.org