Are you a Lead QA Engineer looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work with an organisation that is developing medical devices which will transform the healthcare industry?
Be-IT is currently working with a ground-breaking medical technology and manufacturing company. This global organisation is looking to bring on a Lead Software QA Engineer. In this role you will design/carry out tests and will lead/mentor/coach junior staff in the same area. You will ensure good test coverage across a number of key and high-profile projects.
The role will be based in Eurocentral.
You should have the following skills and experiences:
- Degree qualified in software engineering or a closely related discipline
- Proven track record of hands-on software testing
- Ability to translate software requirements into test requirements.
- Authoring and executing test cases and performing exploratory testing
- Able to diligently record evidence and data from test execution
- Certified Scrummaster, SAFE Scrummaster or equivalent track record of being scrummaster for team
- Experience of using Test, Requirements and source code Management Tools
- Experience of using task tracking tools such as Jira or equivalent
- Understanding of a Test Coverage Matrix
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience in test automation
- Experience of planning testing required for a major software release covering multiple sprint of work
- Experience in mentoring less senior testers, reviewing their work and providing constructive feedback
Sounds like you and interested in learning more? Apply now or call Alasdair Walker from Be-IT.