Great opportunity to join large software test team in senior role in a supportive and professional environment.
Be-IT Resourcing's client is a well-established and global technology organisation in South Fife close to both train and bus connections. This well respected company is looking for a driven and experienced Lead Software Tester to join their team asap in a permanent capacity. Working from a modern open-plan office you will be given the opportunity to expand on your software test engineering skills and be part of a supportive and well established team of test professionals. Free parking is available on site and the company offers an excellent company benefits package and discretionary bonus.
Please note that to be eligible for this position you must currently live within a commutable distance to Dunfermline. We kindly ask you to include your current location on your CV. Thank you.
- Strong understanding of software test practices and principals (manual)
- ISEB/ISTQB qualification
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Linux OS
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Automation experience
- Knowledge of communication equipment and protocols (modems, serial ports, TCP/IP)
- Develop software solutions in accordance with the secure software development lifecycle.
- Analyse complex technical issues and solve problems in a structured way.
- Produce work breakdown structures and estimate development tasks.
- Work collaboratively within a cross functional development community.
- Proactively identify and propose improvements to solutions, applications, process and tools.
- Coordinate the technical activities of a small team of engineers working on a project.
- Reporting progress on small to medium scale complexity projects to project manager.
- Identifying technical risk and report to more senior engineers or project manager.
For immediate consideration please apply online.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.