Would you enjoy a Lead Test Engineer role in a growing global company? Are you experienced embedded tester who would welcome challenge of growing testing team and potentially leading them? Would you enjoy role working closely with experienced and talented software and hardware team using industry leading software tools? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
In this position, you will be part of a growing and dynamic team that primarily focuses on developing software platforms and applications for industry leading customers. You will be responsible for designing and implementing test harnesses to verify ARM Cortex-M based embedded firmware and applications as well as PC based software tools for production environments and applications for customer use.
- Creation and development of test specifications and plans
- Creation and development of hardware and software facing test suites and the environments under which they execute
- Integration of hardware and software
- Test automation and scripting
- Manual testing (when automation is not possible)
- Generation of test reports, metrics and KPIs
- Generate test related documentation such as setup instructions and test procedures
- Instruction and supervision of test engineers.
- Cross platform capabilities, able to perform work on a Windows or Linux environment
- Basic object-oriented programming knowledge.
- Familiarity with hardware communication protocols such as SPI, I2C, UART.
- Demonstrable software and scripting language skills
- Strong automation experience
- Experience of using test frameworks
- Full software lifecycle testing experience
- Able to use hardware related inspection tools.
- Good verbal and written communication, presentation, documentation, and writing skills in English.
- Ideally some C#, C/C++, LIN, CAN, Microcontroller programming
- Experience of working in a safety critical environment (automotive, avionics, medical, defence, oil and gas etc)
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.