BE-IT is currently recruiting for an Edinburgh based organisation who design, build and manage cloud infrastructures. They are a growing and established consultancy who have developed a deep understanding of their client's business and provide 24/7 support of business critical applications.
You will join engineering team responsible for designing, building and supporting infrastructure and customer technical solutions. In this role you will be involved in;
- deploying, maintaining and supporting customer solutions
- providing technical assistance to customers
- maintaining and improving datacentre systems
- automating routine tasks through programming and scripting
- developing monitoring systems
- providing out of hours technical support based on an on-call rota
Candidates will require;
- Computing degree or relevant high level experience
- Strong experience with Linux operating systems
- Solid understanding of networking including VMware
- Experienced in programming/scripting including Python
- Desire to adopt new technologies and learn on the job
For immediate consideration, please email your CV or call Freddie Kydd for further discussion
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.