Are you looking for a challenging role in Machine Learning Engineer? Are you passionate about new technologies such as Deep learning and want to design new data science solutions for use in exploration and production, then read on this may be the role for you!
Be-IT is working in close collaboration with a leader in exploration geology and geophysics applications for use in oilfields. They have a comprehensive portfolio combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation; this company enables its clients to make the best use of technology and increase their ROI.
You will join an established data science team as a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering innovative analytics solutions for subsurface interpretation. You will help the team develop scalable production pipelines for a number of exciting deliverables. We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate experience of applying Machine Learning or Data Science Solutions at scale.
To be successful in this role you will need experience of
- Computer Science, Engineering or related degree (preferably post-graduate).
- Good understanding of machine learning and deep learning
- Experience of software engineering and a strong understanding of microservices.
- Experience working with large volumes of unstructured data;
- A professional attitude (a versatile self-starter; ability to work with minimal supervision and in a team as required; ability to meet deadlines; ability to present ideas to others).
- Developing, executing and refining data science solutions to assist in the analysis and
interpretation of geoscientific data.
- Support the adherence to standards and quality.
- Working with the software development team to support large-scale data preparation,
the optimization of analytics solutions and scaling analytics solutions in production.
- Adapting standard machine learning methods to best exploit modern parallel
environments(e.g. distributed clusters, GPU)
- Resource industry experience.
- Commercial experience of successfully deploying, maintaining and productising machine
- learning solutions.
- Experience building microservices using Docker and deploying them on Kubernetes.
- Experience building APIs.
- Experience developing scalable cloud applications.
- Experience using cloud computing services, including AWS and Azure.
- Experience in distributed computing frameworks such as Apache Spark and Dask.
Software development experience in Python and compiled languages such as C++, Java or
- Experience designing a feedback pipeline for re-training machine learning models.
- Good knowledge of different data repositories and their use cases (relational, NoSQL, key value, document)
On top of a competitive salary, our client offers a fantastic benefits package. More importantly, you will have an opportunity to build a wide and diverse career within the organisation where employees are valued exclusively by their skills and can learn and progress in a collaborative and friendly environment.
Please apply online or send your CV and portfolio to Susie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Susie on 0131 344 4790 for further information.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beIT) and LinkedIn