Marketing and Comms Manager (x2)
We are seeking an experienced marketing and communications manager to work for our financial services client in Reading. This role is part of a large transformation project, which will put technology at the forefront of providing a market leading customer experience. You will be responsible for the delivery of the customer communications experience strategy to ensure customer outcomes, journey outcomes, increased advocacy to have a positive impact on business performance. You will design new digitally enabled communications as they develop and deliver the digital transformation and roadmap.
Your experience will include:
- Define and manage the customer experience/journey communications strategy and work with stakeholders across the business to ensure that this strategy is translated into fully effective and market leading communications across all touch points, types of communications and channels.
- To develop an enduring framework will which be used to guide consistent, compelling and effective customer communications:
- A logical and effective timing and sequence to the delivery of communications driving improved business success; cost reduction and increased customer satisfaction
- Integration between channels ensuring the customers receive communications through the right channels in the right way at the right time.
- Detailed knowledge of CX and operational comms and the impact they have in service environments well as the restrictions and guidelines applied in regulated financial services environment (service communications)
You will also have excellent stakeholder management, clear communication and have a passion for delivering the best customer experience the environment you will be working in is a complex, diverse and ambiguous environment and as such you should be change focused.
To apply, please send your CV to Susie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 344 4790 for further details.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry new daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.