Are you a Microsoft 356 SME / Architect looking for a new role? Have you experience ensuring IT designs are delivered in accordance with a target architecture, programme objectives, and operational support requirements?
Be-IT is working with a well-known, highly regarded organisation based in central Glasgow who is looking for a Microsoft 365 SME / Architect to join their team on a permanent basis who can assist the organisation in staying up to date with the functionality available in the Microsoft 365 stack whilst also actively staying abreast of new and emerging technology directions and guiding the business on how best to leverage these emerging 365 technologies.
This will be a remote based role initially however there may be a required to attend the office in future.
To be considered for this role you need to have experience of working as a Solutions Architect / Microsoft 365 SME designing and implementing solutions using Team and SharePoint as well as the other M365 product stack such as Power Apps, Power Automate etc in addition to this any Cloud Infrastructure and Security experience/knowledge would be highly beneficial.
Ideally, you will have the following experience and knowledge –
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals’ (MS-900), ‘Managing Microsoft Teams’ (MS-700), and ‘Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate’ certifications
- Microsoft Azure Architect certifications
- Strong understanding of advanced functions of Office 365 Security and Compliance Center, Microsoft Information Protection Framework & Microsoft Teams Live Events.
- A self starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
Interested? Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.