Mid/Senior Business Analyst – experience in CRM and multiple Projects
Be-IT are looking for a Mid/Senior Business Analyst/Consultant, who will work as part of one of our client’s Professional Services teams engaging directly with their clients to develop world class customer experience solutions using the company’s portfolio of Customer Engagement Optimisation products.
Senior Business Analyst/Consultants are responsible for the functional design of the solution. They will be expected to:
- Own and be accountable for the functional design of the solution
- Lead a team of consultants through an analysis and design phase with multiple streams of work
- Lead solution scoping workshops with clients to gather their business requirements and define their business processes. Provide consultancy on how the company’s CEO products best meet those requirements within the client’s market sector
- Lead solution design workshops, defining solutions with clients and colleagues and producing documents that accurately capture details of the solution, including any business configuration
- Contribute to training materials and participate in training sessions
- Create test plans and scripts, carry out testing of the solution and create supporting documentation
- Achieve a high level of client satisfaction through careful planning, creative problem solving, solid expectations management, and effective relationship development
- Provide input to future product releases and validate R&D assumptions on product usage on client sites to improve the company’s product offering
- Contribute to the Business Analyst Practice through the creation and sharing of knowledge, lessons learned, and best practices based on project experiences
- Support project manager in the estimation of project timescales and plan creation.
- Support, mentor and provide performance feedback for Business Analyst/Consultants within the project team. Raise performance concerns and opportunities to Project Manager/Team Lead in a timely manner and support improvement activities
The Senior BA expects to be allocated challenging and complex tasks from the Project Manager/Team Lead and to be assigned other team members to support and mentor.
- Experience of working in a Software Development environment
- Experience of the Customer Service industry and the use of technology to improve customer experiences
- Experience working on large projects
- Experience with Prototyping/Mock-up tools such as Balsamiq or Axure
- Experience with process diagramming tools such as Visio
- Experience of Engagement Optimization solutions such as CRM systems
- Desirable to have knowledge of multiple project methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business Analysis experience within a Customer Sales or Service environment, preferably with exposure to CRM systems
- Extensive experience in process mapping and business improvement
- Significant experience of facilitating workshops and producing quality requirements documents
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and synthesizing and prioritising requirements
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @PhilpAlastair) and LinkedIn