Mobile Architect – Edinburgh
We are seeking an experienced Mobile Architect to join a talented multi-systems team in the centre of Edinburgh, you will be responsible for solution design and architecture delivery. You will be responsible for engagement, design options, technical strategy and ensures that solutions meet requirements and conform to architectural and security standards.
In this role you will be involved with the wider architecture community and implementing technical strategy, ensuring global development teams are working in line with the strategy.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following experience:
- Experience of mobile development and architecture
- Experienced in the development of hybrid mobile frameworks (e.g. Cordova, Ionic, React Native)
- Experienced in Native Development.
- Experience of UCD (user centred design), MVC, RESTful services.
- Experience implementing agile methodologies.
- Strong influencing at all levels.
Please contact Kevin Allan or apply with an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.