Microsoft Dynamics D365 Functional Consultants – 12 Month Contract
Looking to start asap in June.
I have an exciting role for a few Dynamics D365 functional consultants for a project in Glasgow. We are looking for candidates with extensive experience of evaluating and implementing financial accounting and processes (Procure to pay, Order to cash, Record to report, General Ledger etc) using Microsoft dynamics.
- is responsible for the design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics applications.
- is responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics based Solutions.
- gains understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customisations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics solutions are needed.
- is responsible for driving the effort to migrate the customers’ data sources into Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models. Offers support on Microsoft tools for migration and integration.
- implement reports per requirements documents and standards.
- may be tasked with additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to legacy systems.
- provides support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- tests modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- participates in system and acceptance testing.
- provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
- has awareness of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands how the development and related testing activities fit into the overall customer engagement lifecycle.
Please apply online or send your CV directly Susie.Toner@be-it.co.uk call on Susie 0131 344 4790 for further details and immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.