MuleSoft API Developers – Glasgow – Urgent Role
We are recruiting for a number of MuleSoft API developers to work on a large transformation project In Glasgow. You will develop C4E assets and select the best C4E tools and process for the project, whilst supporting deployments and production incident response.
It is essential you have experience of the following
- Experience in designing APIs (RAML).
- Supporting API Architect and creates API specifications ready to be implemented
- Creation of the Common Services (Login, Auditing, Error Handling etc.).
- Implement the services, design, build, test and deploy as per the agreed to Sprint schedule.
- Assist and support the set-up of the platform including Common services.
- Works to the architecture and design patterns specified by Solution Architect.
- Ensures that the developed services and platform adhere to architectural best practices and guidelines
- Conduct manual testing for implemented solution and remediate issues.
- Ensure that the developed services adhere to architectural best practices and guidelines.
This role also requires good communication and stakeholder management.
Please apply online or send your CV directly Susie.Toner@be-it.co.uk call on Susie 0131 344 4780 for further details and immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.