Are you a .NET Developer looking for your next contract role? Interested in working with a unique digital partner to the world's leading organisations?
.NET Developer - Edinburgh - Contract - 2 Months
You will be working on a specific project within this organisation working alongside a team of developers to ensure successful delivery. You will be working directly with the Senior .NET developer and reporting into the Head of Technology.
Desired Skills and Experience;
- Working and collaborating with all the departments.
- Working on backend services and API’s.
- Support and collaborate with the teams to meet deadlines and client requirements
- Working closely with the team to ensure that all projects are completed to high standards and improving quality processes and support where applicable
- Able to easily adapt to changing circumstances in a fast-paced working environment
What we ask of you;
- Demonstrate strong .NET experience with C# 7
- Experience in a full stack or back-end role
- Some use or understanding of AWS or Azure
- A strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Ability to simplify and explain complex technical concepts
Desired, But Not Essential;
- Experience with front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, vue.js, jQuery)
- Experience with .NET core 2.1+.
- Experience with Xamarin
- Experience of CI/CD pipelines (TravisCI, Azure DevOps)
To be considered please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.