We have an exciting open opportunity for a .Net Developer. Within this role you would be working in a team of experienced and knowledgeable developers. This application is a core part of bringing cutting-edge science and technology to everyday cancer care.
- Strong .NET Core skills
- Strong React skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how modern-day web applications work.
- Experience with Redux style components.
- Understanding of Webpack.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET.
- Entity framework.
- Experience with Docker.
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of MSSqlServer.
- Experience with Active MQ, Jenkins and Kafka.
- Experience with working in Agile methodology and ceremonies.
- Experience working with source control and branching strategies.
Please Apply Online!