Network Consultant (Cisco)
Home based with site visits across Scotland
£75-80K + benefits and bonus
We are looking for a talented CCIE accredited network solutions consultant for and exciting and varied role, you will be customer facing with solid architecture, design and implementation of Cisco based network solutions. This is a 360 role, where you will be doing initial analysis, creating the solution and implementing.
- Working at a Senior Level - CCIE certified in one or more of the following - R&S, Security, WLAN, DC
- Knowledge of FIREpower
- Strong network design experience across LAN / WAN / Security
- Excellent documentation, design and written skills
- Customer facing consultancy
- Understanding of broader technology solutions
- Strong Cisco routing and switching Knowledge
- You will be experienced and work to a very senior level in Cisco network solutions
- Exceptional communication skills
It would be advantageous if you had any knowledge of the following:
- Experience with - ASA, ISE, Nexus, Prime etc.
- Experience in responding to RFP, RFI or another Bid documentation
- Good awareness of all major vendors; HP, Riverbed, Juniper and Checkpoint.
- Knowledge /awareness of ITIL processes
The company pride themselves on employee development. They offer an abundance of training, career progression and full support candidates career aspirations.
Please apply online or send your CV directly to Susie Toner, alternatively, give Susie a call for further details and a confidential discussion.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In