This is an initial 8-week contract based in Edinburgh with immediate starts available and preferred.
To apply you must be a Network Engineer who has experience partitioning single MPLS networks into multiple security zones by inserting firewalls, analysing traffic and defining security policies.
The essential skills required for this role are:
- Routed and switched networks
- MPLS (customer-side)
- IPSec VPNs
- Cisco ASA firewalls
- Traffic analysis (firewall logs and/or NetFlow/IPFIX)
- Understanding of network protocols, common applications, testing and troubleshooting processes.
- Ability to work with and direct 3rd party service providers
- Solid analytical and documentation skills
- SIEMs (Splunk or other)
- NAC technologies (incl. 802.1x, RADIUS, PKIs)
- VMWare networks
- Centralised AAA and privilege management (eg CyberArk)
- Microsegmentation technologies
You will be working across all-levels of the organisation so you must have strong communication skills to allow for effective communication.