Be-IT is currently working with a large and well-known tech consultancy business who are looking to expend their infrastructure team.
We’re looking for experienced O365 Infrastructure Engineers with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. You will also have the ability to not only own and run issues from start to resolution but also take on the varying requirements of project work.
You should have experience in all aspects of the Office 365 infrastructure, including the O365 application suite.
You should have good knowledge in most of the following:
- On Premises Exchange (up to 2019)
- Identity Management
- Active Directory (2008 and 2012)
- MS Clustering
- Office 365 and Windows 10
- Disaster Recovery experience
- Ability to work on more than one project
- Experience of supporting a variety of Windows client and server operating systems
- Familiarity with VMWare (vSphere, vCenter etc)
- Knowledge of monitoring alerting, logging and status messages
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Fundamental networking knowledge – IP, DNS, IP routing, network address translation etc.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience with Windows Server operating systems
In return you can expect to work on high-profile projects, receive a generous salary with salary reviews, great benefits plus a commitment to training and working with latest technologies.
If this sounds like you then apply for more information or call Alasdair Walker from Be-IT to learn more.