£450 per day - inside IR35/Umbrella company
Initially 40 days per annum potentially rising to 100 days
We’re seeking an experienced Business Change Project Manager on a part time basis working on a high-profile internal consultancy project.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Overall project and project team management
- Coordinate and track information requests from Subject Matter Experts to the key client
- Identify and track project dependencies
- Develop and maintain the project plan
- Produce and update the project RAID (Risks, Actions, Issues and Decisions), liaising with the project team to gather updates from external meetings/events.
- Support the production of internal and external project reports
- Set the agenda and supporting documentation for internal project meetings.
This project provides a unique and exciting opportunity for an individual to play a key role in an ambitious development project.
You should have strong business change experience. Be able to fully commit to this part time project and ideally have some international project experience.
Sounds like you? Apply for more information.