We’re working with a well-known and highly respected financial services business with a large office in Edinburgh who are expanding massively as a result of a long-term investment in technology.
We have an exciting permanent role for a Penetration Tester to join a brand-new operations resilience and security team. Remote based for the remained for the year.
In order to be successful in this role you must have the following skills –
- Ability to mentor and support a team of Cyber Security professionals
- Demonstrable hands-on experience and accreditation in the fields of incident response countermeasures, security penetration testing.
- Pentesting experience and familiarity with industry tools
- Technical security qualifications e.g. CISSP, SSCP, GIAC - GEVA, OSCP, CEH or equivalent
It would also be an advantage to have experience in –
- Working within a regulated environment such as financial services
- Digital forensic investigations
- And Experience working within a Pentesting company, is highly advantageous
In return you’ll enjoy a generous salary, bonus, flexible hours, great company culture and further career opportunities.
Want to learn more? Apply for immediate consideration. Or call Alasdair Walker from Be-IT.