Pension Analyst – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Have you experience working with Calculations in the Pension sector. Would you be open to working on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT Resourcing’s client has role in growing team based in Glasgow city centre. You will join team building and using automated pensions calculations. Working within an Agile, continuous improvement framework you’ll play a key part in accelerating automation developments to support the delivery of a Digital Transformation project.
Role will involve;
- Working with a systems development team on process development, improvement and continuity
- Resolving queries and identifying quick fixes
- Maintaining the integrity of calculations
- Working with technical specialists on standard letters and outputs
- Working with administration teams and technical specialists to produce specifications for calculations
- Working with the systems team, testing results of automated calculations and challenging any areas
We are considering candidates with:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong IT skills, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of a pensions administration system, such as UPM (Universal Pensions Management)
- Ideally good knowledge and understanding of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension schemes and legislative framework for UK pension schemes
- Pragmatic problem solver, focussed on providing solutions and results
- Driven by meeting deadlines and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- A great communicator
If you want the chance to use your skills and experience in a supportive and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more please call Freddie Kydd.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.