We are seeking a PeopleSoft Developer to work as part of a talented multi-systems team in the centre of Edinburgh, you will work within a cross-functional technical development team in order to deliver new or enhanced capabilities across a portfolio of applications and provide specific expertise in your field to the wider team.
You will be collaborating with internal users to design, build, deploy well-implemented, high-quality solutions which satisfy expectations and provide technical leadership within your development team and influence continuous improvement.
Skills required -
- Experience as developer in PeopleSoft HR, Payroll and Benefits and PeopleSoft Enterprise Global Payroll Core
- Proficient in SQL, SQR, Application Engine, PeopleCode, and XML
- Assist with updates and patches to the system while determining impact to existing customization or processes.
- PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM)
- Solid working knowledge in modifying/creating PeopleSoft PeopleTools Application Designer objects (components, pages, records, fields, SQL, Application Engine, Application Packages, etc.).
- Experience working with Agile software delivery methodologies
- Knowledge and experience of PeopleSoft HCM. It is desirable to have knowledge of HCM v9.2 and Tools 8.53.
- Collaborate with internal users, Business Analysts, project team members and IT SMEs to define detailed customer requirements and any system interfaces
- Participate in the technical design and coding of interfaces, data conversions, reports, batch jobs and customisations to provide the desired functionality to meet the business needs
- A key element of the role will be to establish a broader PeopleSoft development and support capability, so the successful candidate will be required to provide training and coaching to fellow team members.
In return you can expect a generous salary plus share plan, flexible working, excellent culture, career progression and training.
Please get in touch for further details.