Would you enjoy performance engineering role where you are empowered and encouraged to take ownership and make real difference? Would you like to join stable team where they make real investment in the people and the tools required to make that difference? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
This is performance engineering team that works closely with Database and DevOps teams to constantly strive for continuous improvement and automation. You will work in large and complex environment with all the technical tools required to provide that service. This is wider role that performance testing but may suit a tester with interest in monitoring, architecture and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to join growing team and will offer excellent further career and skill development opportunities.
- Take senior role on projects and deliveries from a performance engineering perspective
- Support the delivery of change to new and existing applications & platforms
- Leverage our extensive toolsets and environments to maximise performance
- Become part of a forward-looking team with a heavy emphasis on engineering and continuous improvement
We are considering candidates with some, or all, of the following:
- Performance test tool experience with tools such as LoadRunner & JMeter
- Performance monitoring and tuning, with APM tools such as Dynatrace
- Extensive troubleshooting and complex problem-solving skills
This is role based in Central Scotland that will offer flexible and hybrid working. If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more please call Freddie Kydd.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.