Performance Test Engineer – Scotland - Excellent Salary + Benefits
Are you an experienced Test Engineer with real passion for technology and a desire to actively influence architecture and design on exciting projects in one of Scotland’s biggest technology companies? If so you may want to talk to us.
You will join Technical Test team working with very latest in HP tools in very complex and challenging testing environment. If you want a role to challenge your skills and accelerate your career then few roles will offer more opportunity.
- Own, support and enhance large and complex performance testing environments, and the tool solutions driving them.
- Actively influence architecture and design.
- Proactively contribute to the performance engineering strategy
- Continuous Integration, Test & Delivery, Cloud, Virtualisation, Docker, Elastic, fully automated environment and monitoring solutions.
- Continually drive projects, in both agile and waterfall environments
- Work with some of the latest industry leading technologies as part of a team looking to the future
- Experienced performance engineer who can demonstrate strong technical skills and understanding.
- Experience of industry standard performance testing tools, HPE/Microfocus
- Performance Center/LoadRunner or similar tools.
- A strong appreciation of complex architecture and solutions.
- Experience of SOA and modern rich HTML5 AJAX applications.
- Able to understand the business impact of technical problems and be able to make risk assessments.
In addition to salary, there is the full range of benefits you’d expect from a company of this size and status.
To apply or for further discussion please email: email@example.com
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @FreddieKydd) and Linkedin.