Are you an experienced Performance Tester looking for a new challenge and exciting role in the Wilmslow area?
Would you like the opportunity to work on a number of high-profile Technology and Change initiatives for one of the largest Pensions and Investments Companies in the UK leading a team and influencing senior stakeholders, in a practice where there is strong focus on empowerment and personal development?
Within this role you will be part of a team of circa 15 staff within our clients testing delivery function take ownership of and deliver a range of complex and challenging IT and Change projects.
We are looking for:
- Extensive experience working with Performance Testing tools, HP LoadRunner, Performance Center and HP monitoring software.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and team members.
- Strong experience of Agile methodology.
- Ability to facilitate the development of Performance Testing deliverables.
- Demonstrate a clear explanation of the principles of performance testing in the context of discussing performance testing with others outside the team
- Well versed in a variety of performance testing techniques and test approaches.
In addition to competitive base salaries our client also offers an excellent benefits package including bonus, flexible working and realistic development and career progression opportunities.
Interested? Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.