PHP Developer – Glasgow
Would you like to join a company aiming to revolutionize the future of smart energy?
Does a leading company with low-carbon technology at the core of their ethos appeal to you?
Then please read on!
- Aiming to deliver the future of smart energy, working closely with both private and public sectors.
- Looking to achieve the UK’s net-zero carbon target by 2050.
- Multi-disciplinary team extending and maintaining critical business systems.
Working closely with business analysts and product owners the software delivery teams play an important part in developing systems that fulfil new business opportunities and make existing systems more efficient.
- Delivering application changes requested by business functions alongside Product Owners and Business Analysts
- Investigate and fix root cause of application defects.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Collaborate in code reviews.
- Carry out DevOps activities including defining AWS infrastructure as code using CloudFormation templates.
- At least one experience in developing software using php.
- Experience working with Sugar CRM platform or Symfony framework.
- Experience with AWS is preferred
- Ability to quickly learn new technical concepts.
If you would like to apply, then please get in touch with me: Jack.Webb@be-it.co.uk