Be-IT are delighted to be partnering with a new client on the hunt for a PHP Drupal Developer based in Edinburgh UK.
Our client is a collection of marketing agencies ranging from Edinburgh to New York working with some huge household names.
We are looking for a PHP Drupal developer to join their close-knit team, creative team. Not only will you have a passion for clean code, but you will also possess the ability to liaise with both internal and external clients.
- Ability to architect Drupal 7 / 8 solutions including knowledge of the Drupal theme layer and experience of custom module development
- Advanced Drupal site building, for example having experience using Views, Paragraphs and Search API
- Strong PHP 7 experience
Extra Brownie Points for:
- Experience of web development within an agency environment
- REST and SOAP API development
- Version Control using Git
- Basic Linux commands
- Familiarity with Acquia Drupal Cloud Platform
- Mindful of OWASP top ten and ability to build secure websites mitigating common risks and vulnerabilities.
What’s in it for you?
- 31 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office weekly
- As much coffee as you can drink
- Pay day drinks on the last Friday of the month
After 3 months
Matched Pension (up to 5%)
After one year
- Performance related bonus
- Subsidised Private health care
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme