Fantastic company culture, fun place to work, awesome projects and exciting tech.
£35,000 - £45,000
Fed up of working on boring projects? Is every day like Groundhog Day? Want to work on some cutting-edge tech and interesting projects? Of course, you do!
Here you will get the chance to work with some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands, building bespoke software applications working with technologies including AWS, MongoDB, Docker, Python, Jenkins and much more.
You will join a team that works FOR each other and an organisation that truly appreciates you as an individual. If you want to leave work happy and looking forward to tomorrow, this is the place for you.
You will be given real responsibility within the projects you are working on and be left to solve problems and build solutions the way you feel is best.
You will have experience of:
- Proficient in writing quality code using PHP Version 7 as a minimum.
- Experience of working in both Waterfall and Agile software development teams.
- Experience of using source control tools (Git) and issue-tracking software (JIRA)
- A detailed knowledge of relational databases such as MS SQL, MySQL or PostgreSQL, with some experience of NoSQL databases
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services and Azure would be a massive plus.
In return, you will benefit from a fantastic salary and benefits package that includes all the usuals as well as an annual training fund where you can learn and upskill in any technology you like!
For more information on the role, please contact Fabio Marini at Be-IT. For immediate consideration, apply to this advert now!