Salary up to £35,000
They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, flexible and enjoys working in a positive and supportive team environment. This is an opportunity to get involved in an exciting new company with opportunities to develop new skills.
Responsibilities of the PHP Developer will include some of the following, depending upon experience.
- Product development
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop new user interfaces
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Day to day operation of systems, including availability, security and data integrity.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Software Engineering degree or similar
- Knowledge of web mark-up (HTML, CSS).
- Understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and solutions.
- Good understanding of an OOP language (eg Java, C#, PHP).
- Solid understanding of structured databases and an ability to write well-formed queries (MySQL / MSSQL).
- Any knowledge of AWS infrastructure would be advantageous.
- Use of version tools such as Git
If you are a PHP Developer living in Dundee, or willing to relocate to this area, then get in touch for further information. For immediate consideration, please email your CV or call Simon Allen firstname.lastname@example.org