If you want to join an organisation who are just beginning an exciting digital transformation towards a more agile, customer-centric and digital-first way of working, then we have an exciting role for you to get your teeth into! There is have lots to improve and plenty of interesting challenges you can get involved in.
So, if you are a DevOps / Platform Engineer and want to play a key role helping to deliver awesome features and get involved in building the secure backbone of the customer systems, then this may be the job for you.
The ideal person will:
- Have been working as part of a platforms engineering team, using terraform or similar
- Have been working in teams on large projects, actively writing code through the whole stack from back-end (especially Java) to front-end, preferably with a strong slant towards security
- Understand Agile practices like Scrum, Kanban and DevOps and have practical experience of at least one
- Love collaboration and want to practice techniques like pair programming or mobbing
- Care deeply about improving security and code quality
Here are some of the frameworks, tools and technologies in the stack. You do not need to have experience with all of these, but the more the merrier!
- CosmosDb, MS SQL Server on MS Azure
- Kubernetes and Docker for orchestration and containerization
- Azure DevOps for Repos, CI and Release pipelines
- Static code analysis and container image security scanning tools
Don’t worry if you don’t match up to the job description 100% as training will be given for areas that you need. This role would ideally suit a DevOps or Platform Engineer with Security experience. If you fancy a chat about this or any other live role, then contact Simon Allen for further information on 01313 444 795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org