Do you have experience with Power Platform and would you like to join team fully committed to cloud technology and the move from Dynamics to Power Platform? Would you enjoy a role in house team promoting use of Power Platform across the Business? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
This is a role that offers the opportunity to utilise a blend of experiences covering business analysis, development, system administration and support. This is in a team focused on owning the end-to-end process of increasing efficiency and implementing solutions that solve problems for end users in a large and multisite organisation. This will be a role that offers hybrid working and can be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Analyse and define end-user requirements in line with wider business objectives to create clear technical specifications.
- Create robust, process-oriented solutions on the Power Platform to meet business requirements.
- Support and Maintenance of the Power Platform Environments, Apps and Flows.
- Second line support to resolve issues for Power Platform users.
- Conduct data-cleansing initiatives to eliminate corrupt or redundant data from Dataverse.
- Perform analysis of business data to enhance reporting.
To succeed in, and enjoy, this role you are likely to have skills and experience in most of these areas:
- Creating bespoke solutions for complex business requirements, in particular:
- Validating requirements and design technical architecture,
- Designing solution components,
- Managing user experience design,
- Managing tables and data with Dataverse,
- Performing solutions deployment and testing,
- Creating and configuring Power Apps,
- Configuring business process automations with Power Automate,
- Extending the platform with plug-ins, connectors, integrations and APIs
- Experience working in an agile methodology
- A proactive mindset to seek out opportunities to deploy Power Platform solutions within the business
- Self-motivated with a drive to learn and share knowledge
- Able to collaborate successfully with client and 3rd party technical teams
- Able to effectively articulate technical concepts with senior stakeholders
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, call for chat or drop me an email.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.