We’re seeking to recruit a Principle Software Developer for a large financial services business based in central Glasgow. You’ll be working in a highly agile environment in a multi-disciplined team where business analysts, developers, testers and product owners all work together creating great products for customers. In this role you will provide engineering leadership to in-house resources and work in line with architecture teams and design leads. In return you can expect a generous salary, outstanding pension scheme, flexible working and a ton of holidays.
You’ll need the following to be considered:
- Strong demonstrable skills in a Procedural Language, ideally Oracle PL/SQL
- Strong demonstrable skills in a Structured Query Language.
- Strong experience in Data Warehousing, Big Data and Analytics.
- Strong experience in ETL products such as Talend, InfoSphere, Microsoft SSIS, Data Visualisation and Data Discovery.
- The ability to work in an Agile environment.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly collaborative and energised environment, then apply below for immediate consideration. To find out more please call Kevin Allan.