Product Manager - Dundee
Are you looking for a role in Scottish SAAS software house that can offer variety, challenges and excellent opportunity to further develop skills and career? Would you embrace chance to join small team on an exciting journey? Then you may want to talk to us about this role.
This is an opportunity to join growing team and own, develop and execute product vision, in line with company strategy and road map. This will require a strong technical background in SAAS/software business, someone who excels at customer-centric product design and really drives teams internally and externally to build and deliver competitive Products, New Features, and New Services across the companies platform.
Responsibilities will include some / all of the following depending upon experience.
- Own, develop and execute product vision, in line with strategy and road map.
- Continually iterate to ensure the customers’ needs are met and that the product remains competitive and customer engagement and usage improves.
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements and success metrics for the product as we as communicate product vision and priorities.
- Lead development of new features from concept to growth through entire development of product lifecycle – from research to ideation and piloting to measuring and iterating.
- Collaborate with cross- functional team of engineering, design, product marketing and communication and brand marketing and training manager to research and build amazing experiences for our customers.
- Lead research, testing, metrics analysis, data insights, and experimentation to inform decisions and provide business cases to Sponsor.
- Understand customer pain points, assist in defining solutions and bring them to life.
- Lead and facilitate virtual product / Pilot team meetings!
- Risk management – identify and document emerging product risks.
- Develop and testing of New Feature and New Services into BAU with a warm hand over to the Comms and Brand Manager and Training Manager to drive adoption into BAU both Internal and externally.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a SAAS or software product environment whilst managing products
- Possess a deep curiosity about customer’s needs.
- Strong Leadership and facilitation skills. Create direction and a sense of purpose for yourself and others.
- Empathetic to our customers problems and ability to provide insight into the right product answer.
- Experience of agile development, enterprise level software releases and In-depth knowledge of SAAS based solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and a proven success of data-validation, hypothesis-driven experiment tested decisions.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This is role with company based in Dundee but is open to flexible working with only occasional visits to office required.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV or call Freddie Kydd for further discussion
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and LinkedIn