A well-known Financial Services organisation have embarked on one of biggest UK digital transformation projects of the year. As a result, there is a need for a number of Product Owners to join their Edinburgh city centre offices on a permanent basis
We are looking to recruit agile Product Owners, who have experience working with technical and cross-functional teams to deliver change and can demonstrable experience in strategic and large transformations. You will have the ability to create leading Product Roadmap aligning both Technical and Business priorities, coupled with a proven record of managing process improvement initiatives both in product and development space.
Key skills should include:
- Skilled in working collaboratively across multiple parts of the organisation and comfortable working with high levels of uncertainty.
- Comfortable influencing without authority, trusting and empowering the Team with responsibility
- Data driven and bring evidence-based decision-making to explain 'why'
- You'll be experienced in building out products that serve other internal or external businesses as well as end customers
- Comfortable challenging partners -saying “No,” but also explaining why in terms they understand
- You'll foster a culture of curiosity and experimentation in which people are comfortable "trying things out" and learning quickly and safely
- Inspire colleagues to move from an "organisation of talking" to an "organisation of doing"
- Inspire with energy, passion and service to the team
- Well-developed communication kit bag with extensive customer management experience
- A natural facilitator and decision-maker, you'll enable collaboration across all disciplines within the Lab
- Above all you’re someone who’s a big thinker, someone who wants to change the face of financial services, and ultimately someone that wants to disrupt the status quo, and create a new norm of ‘API First’ in the banking industry
To be successful in the role there must be a demonstrable track record in agile, IT & business change, Financial services experience is not necessary, just a keen desire to work on interesting projects, adopting agile/scrum methodologies in a working environment that is second to none.
This is an exciting time to join an organisation who are completely restructuring their business model bringing their application development in house.
Please apply online or contact Susie Toner 0131 344 3790 for further detail