Product Owner - Aberdeen
Fantastic opportunity for experienced Product Owner or BA with extensive Agile experience to join growing software development team at exciting time. You will be key member of team helping to create the next generation of integrations and features for their core product. As a Product Owner, you will work with cutting edge technologies and engaged and talented software team to define and design new capabilities and features that deliver value to users and help define the future direction and success of company.
You will work closely with the Product Manager and development teams. You will be responsible for defining user stories and prioritizing the team backlog to streamline the execution of project priorities. You will help to forge the product roadmap and design product features.
- Considerable experience working in IT systems & software and previous experience as a Product Owner
- Experience working in a collaborative Agile environment with multi-disciplined teams
- Experience canvassing users and customers for feedback
- Experience defining features and distilling them into requirements, such as epics and user stories, and defining acceptance criteria
- Experience with defining and building software products
- Experience of BI tools
- Strong communication, business and technical skills that allow you to liaison with sales, marketing and technology teams as well as customers, users and company executives.
- Ability to distil abstract ideas into detailed requirements
About the role;
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to determine customer/business needs and desires
- Distil feature ideas from epics into user stories, collaborating with technology teams to determine acceptance criteria
- Prioritise features and stories
- Maintain team backlog
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to design and prototype new products and features
- Provide knowledge and understanding of product and feature goals to technology teams while they develop and test to your designs
- Work alongside technical writers to create high quality documentation
- Contribute to product vision and roadmap
- Accept/sign-off stories
Please send your CV or call Freddie Kydd in order to be considered for this great opportunity.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@BEITresourcing) and Linked In