Do you want to work with a leading technology team inside a forward-thinking/innovative law firm?
Do you want to work as part of a team of IT professionals that seek to establish and develop specific products and services within areas that support client demands and the growth of the business?
Be-IT is working exclusively with one of Scotland's leading law firms looking to recruit a Product Owner to be part of the Innovation Team working alongside other Product Owners, a Project Manager, and a Documentation Automation, Specialist. The role holder will be expected to use empathy, design thinking, and problem-solving skills to help colleagues in other departments and the technology team to deliver innovative solutions in conjunction with the business.
Some of the core tasks within this role are
- Develop productive working relationships with IT colleagues and key stakeholders and act as the intermediary between different functions in relation to product and service development
- Populate the backlog with user stories that can be used by the Development Team to build the correct solution.
- Identify third-party tools with the capabilities to deliver on requirements and implement solutions using these tools.
- Be accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product.
- Develop and deliver training and support to encourage adoption and ensure that all colleagues are upskilled and able to effectively use the product to benefit the firm
- Work with the Software Solutions Manager and other Product Owners to prioritise the backlog and manage resources across the project pipeline
To be successful in this role, you will be
- Comfortable collaborating with technical and non-technical colleagues alike and managing the demands of key stakeholders.
- You will relish the opportunity to effect change and be a keen problem solver with the ability to consider various viewpoints and business needs.
- Previous experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst, System Analyst, or similar is essential.
- Legal or professional services experience is preferred but not essential.
- Able to translate business requirements into solutions
- Project management experience; and associated qualifications if possible
In return, you will gain experience within a reputable company, a competitive salary, a pension, a discretionary bonus on the firm’s performance, and flexible benefits.
To be considered apply directly or contact me at Lisa.Donald@be-it.co.uk or on 0131 344 4801 to discuss in more detail.