We are looking for a product owner to join our multi-skilled product team. You’ll lead your product team to take an idea from concept to delivery, while being flexible in how to get there. You’ll need to be able to lead a software dev team, make decisions and more importantly put the user first. Having strong skills in user engagement and marketing for your features is key. You should be comfortable working in a pure lean agile environment but also able to handle the complexity of working in a multi-product/feature platform with dependencies. Working with the Head of Product Management, you will be the voice of the product within your scrum team not only making key decisions but being the advocate for the user and product vision. Confident owning end-user conversation, you will be accountable for user engagement, feedback and promoting new features.
- Min 2+ years’ experience as Product Owner, leading software development teams in an agile environment
- Skilled in user story definition and mapping through research and facilitation of requirement gathering. Experienced in defining and owning new product development backlogs
- Confident in making and justifying product development decisions aligned to user needs/value and product/business strategy priorities
- Leading and inspiring development teams through sprint goal setting, scope management and often taking the role of the scrum master in the team
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills. Able to facilitate and be a key contributor in your cross-functional team during design & GV sprints
- Advocate for change and the product – owning release communication and end-user product knowledge working with our user support and learning teams
- Knowledge and experience of usability testing and user experience
- Knowledge of defining feature use cases, target users and strategy alignment
- Knowledge of working in agile delivery culture i.e. Kanban, Scrum, GV Sprints etc.
- Knowledge of voice of the customer, user persona, user journey and empathy mapping
- Experience of delivering embedded data visualisation and machine learning solutions is desirable but not essential
- Experience of delivering B2B cloud-based enterprise solutions and integrations desirable but not essential
- Ideally have a good understanding of the technical aspects of software development
- Ideally have a good understanding of information architecture
This is the opportunity to join a world-class team within an innovative, market-leading business where you will be challenged and have the platform to rapidly grow your career.
If you have the experience required as well as the drive and ambition to take your career forward in a high-performing environment, then please apply online.