I have a 6-month contract role for a talented programme manager in Manchester, I am looking for candidates who have a mix of business change and the ability to oversee technology delivery. The successful applicant will be tasked with the setting up of a securitised service centre in Plymouth and transferring no securitised work to another location.
- Lead setting up the securitised servicing centre in Plymouth.
- Potential office move, and/or refurb, working with Group Property.
- Working with operations to segregate teams ( Mortgage work/Securitised book of business work)
- Delivering the technology solutions that will underpin the business streams.
- Implementation of business change within the new securitised service centre.
This role although based in Manchester will have travel to at least two additional sites, so applicants must be able to travel in addition you will have experience of managing multiple complex work streams, that include business change and technology with strong stakeholder management.
It would be advantageous if you had worked on Mortgage and/or regulatory programmes.
Please apply online or send your CV directly Susie.Toner@be-it.co.uk or call on Susie 0131 344 4790 for further details and immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.