We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced contract Programme Manager in Edinburgh with one of our large financial services clients. This is initially 6 month contract which is likely to extend beyond the initial term.
Our client has several ongoing projects & programmes and are looking for a Programme Manager to provide strategic support across these projects. You will be working within a high pressure environment where you will be required to show your ability to manage Senior Stakeholders, their expectations whilst also delivering results.
Experience managing a technical delivery within a desktop environment, knowledge of content management and collaboration tools, identity & access management systems or a track record delivering successful application and / or infrastructure projects would be highly beneficial in order to help drive these projects forward.
In addition, you should have:
- A strong delivery mindset
- Extensive stakeholder management at a senior level
- Operational and project management experience within complex and sensitive environment
- Ability to follow good governance with evidence of integrated planning and delivery in the Financial Services industry if possible.
- Experience in integrated planning of large complex project /programmes
- Ability to managing 3rd parties
- Capable of managing cross functional teams in order to shape and mobilise programmes
- Leverage dedicated and shared technical engineering and architecture resources to ensure the deliveries are technical feasible, compliance and designed to meet the business requirements
- Collaborative leadership style
- Experience working within a fast paced agile environment.
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration