We’re seeking to recruit a number of experienced, capable Project Managers for a well-known Financial Services client based in central Edinburgh for an initial 6-month contract.
Our client has several ongoing projects & programmes and are looking for Project Managers with experience in areas such as Business Change, Regulatory, Infrastructure, Advisory and Wealth, ideally with prior experience working within the Financial Service Industry
- Extensive stakeholder management at a senior level
- Operational and project management experience within complex and sensitive environment
- Ability to follow good governance with evidence of PM integrated planning and delivery in the Financial Services industry if possible.
- Experience in integrated planning of large complex project /programmes
- Ability to managing 3rd parties
- Capable of managing cross functional teams in order to shape and mobilise programmes
- Collaborative leadership style
- Experience working within a fast paced agile environment.
For an informal discussion, please call Sinead Dewar on 0131 344 4786. To apply please email Sinead.Dewar@Be-ITResourcing.com
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter @beITresourcing and Linkedin.