Would you enjoy a role as Project Manager in consultancy providing both hardware and software design services across a range of industries? Do you enjoy working across the full product lifecycle, from early concept development, detailed design, implementation and test, through to manufacture? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
We have a vacancy for an experienced Project Manager, to drive the development of next generation innovative solutions for end clients. Working in software/hardware design services this role offers customer contact and a variety of technically demanding projects.
The focus of the role is to lead project teams developing ideas into real tangible customer products. The project manager has broad authority and responsibility for the customer relationship and success of projects. You will use your software or electronics product development experience and your project management skills to transform customers’ ideas into products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering or closely related subject
- Proven commercial project management experience, with excellent communication skills, both customer facing and internal
- Able to take responsibility for delivering customer projects to specification, on time and on budget
- Experience of customer and supplier relationship management, enjoy building relationships with the many and varied stakeholders in a project
- Detailed understanding of the embedded systems product development process, from concept through to manufacture
- Knowledge of a variety of engineering development processes, from waterfall through to agile
- The ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams
- Project estimation and planning, Microsoft Project and comfortable creating customer-ready documentation and reports
- Be someone who possesses a keen sense for the priorities and balancing conflicting needs and resources
- Enjoy problem solving and working in a fast-paced, team-based technical environment
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, call for chat or drop me an email.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.