£450 per day – inside IR35
Initial 6 months + extensions
Be-IT are working with a globally recognised business with a large tech / project office in Glasgow who are seeking to recruit a Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract with extensions.
The project is a large digital transformation, and we are seeking a Tech / IT Project Manager with some Agile experience plus excellent stakeholder skills.
The successful candidate should have experience in the following:
- Planning, management and control of the finance for small to medium scale IT / Tech projects
- Agile experience
- Experience coordinating the work of project resources.
- Managing 3rd parties and vendors for the duration of the project.
- Management of project-related risks and resolving issues.
- Excellent communication with Project Sponsor/s and relevant stakeholders, throughout the project lifecycle.
Apply online for more information.
You will be required to use an FCSA Accredited Umbrella company if successful in this role.