Are you an experienced Project Manager with large scale IT Change experience? Have you got a flair for delivering projects on time and on budget? Do you want to spend the next 3 years in a Fixed Term Contract working alongside senior change professionals who will welcome your process improvement opinions? We would love to hear from you if the above strikes a chord.
Be-IT’s client is embarking on a sizable IT transformation programme to deliver a number of technical projects working within their Business Change department. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of one of Scotland’s most desireable employers so if you are looking for a change in 2017, we encourage you to get in touch asap. In addition to a competitive base salary, an exceptional benefits package and annual leave entitlement is associated to this position.
We are inviting candidates with the following experience to apply:
- Preparing business cases for multiple and large scale change/transformation projects
- Identifying best delivery approach (Agile, Waterfall)
- Planning and facilitating planning meetings/workshops
- Preparing and maintaining project documentation
- Managing and motivating project teams
- Delivering projects on time, within budget and to agreed specifications
- Building close working relationships with external suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Defining and tracking risks and benefits associated with projects
- Providing regular progress reports to project team
For more information, please call Freddie Kydd or apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and LinkedIn.
Project manager / business change / transformation / Agile