Be-IT are currently working with a client who is really making a difference. With its ground-breaking medical technology, it is changing people’s lives.
Not only that they are working on some of the most interesting a sophisticated project’s around.
A truly global company who are looking to bring on a PM who can really make a difference.
Keep on reading if you are a PM who thinks this could be the role for you.
The IT Project Manager will be the interface between IT and business stakeholders to set the technology strategy for assigned projects. This individual will be a 2-way translator between the project stakeholders and the IT department, helping to define & project manage multiple projects. This cross-functional position will sit within IT, spending approximately 50% of their time with the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with the business partners as conduit to IT for their functional area.
- Working on transformation projects
- Aid in articulation of business processes that drive technical requirements.
- Lead Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and technical personnel in requirement definition for new technology as well as improvements to current technologies.
- Lead prioritization of competing requirements with business stakeholders.
- Understand technical, resource and schedule implications of business decisions.
- Work with technical system leads to determine project timing and resourcing requirements.
- Set project scope, priorities, milestones and deliverable schedules.
- Lead cross-functional project teams via project methodology (Agile, Hybrid) optimized for required deliverables.
- Drive execution of project deliverables.
- Present to internal IT, business functional, and executive steering committees.
- Monitor execution and report status, risks and issues with the business stakeholders.
- Manage all change control activities.
- Develop and lead project team to deliver initiatives on-time and on/under budget.
- Deliver solutions to requirement specifications that provide efficiency and scalability.
- Experience with Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Experience with one or more of these following applications is a plus - Oracle EBS, Oracle Fusion, SalesForce, Oracle Service Cloud and diverse infrastructure projects.
- Background in technical capabilities as well as business processes.
- Medical device and/or pharmaceutical experience.
- Experience in managing customer experience software implementation projects.
- Vendor Management experience.
- Experience with telecommunications and/or omni-channel solutions.
- Project Management certifications are a plus.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or e-mail your CV to email@example.com