As a Project Manager, you will be engaging directly with oclients (or working with partners as appropriate) to develop world class solutions using the company’s portfolio of Customer Engagement Solutions (CES) products. You will typically manage a portfolio of projects of varying size and complexity.
Project Managers carry out the following activities:
- Initiate/Kick-off project, including creation of project plan, bringing team members up to speed on the requirements and timeline of the project etc.
- Managing and delivering a project to a statement of work (SoW) where applicable.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with partners (as appropriate)
- Provide regular and consistent project updates to internal and external project stakeholders.
- Provide accurate and timely resource and revenue forecasts (working with relevant colleagues such as COCOE).
- Lead project teams to ensure desired project results.
- Strive to improve processes & solutions through active engagement with the PM Practice.
- Monitor and manage project risks, issues and dependencies.
- Management of projects within time, cost and quality parameters.
- Provide support to the Operations Director/PMP Manager (where relevant) on commercial aspects of the project/account such as information to support the case for CRs, identifying opportunities etc.
- Manage resources effectively to ensure the highest possible project margin and client satisfaction (which can be a trade-off).
- Accurate and timely use of FinancialForce for the approval of time and expenses where appropriate.
- Maintain up to date project documentation e.g., project tracker
- To follow processes and guidelines established by the PMP.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent client facing and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Professional but friendly and approachable manner.
- Shows initiative and is motivated to meet new challenges.
- Flexible in approach and attitude.
- Works well & remains calm under pressure.
- Enthusiastic, optimistic and dynamic personality.
- Constructive attitude even during challenging times
- Good organisational & time management skills.
- Results oriented.
- Confidence in working in disparate working environments and company cultures.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Client focused.
- Good at building relationships with team members and client resources.
- Proactive identification and management of project risks
- Experience working in a client facing, team-based environment.
- Demonstrable ability to adapt to various client environments, corporate cultures, and industries.
- Experience working across all stages of the Project Lifecycle
- Management of significant software application projects managing delicate issues concerning budget, time and quality.
- Experience communicating with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of delivering software application projects to external clients.
- Experience working with client resources and other vendors/partners in delivering a software solution.
Please apply online.