Project Manager/IT Delivery (Intergration)
3 months + extensions
£450/550 p/d depending on experience
We are looking for a prince 2 certified, application integration project manager for a large transformation project in Glasgow. You will be tasked with managing and delivering the application integration on time and on budget, whilst managing and resolving risks and issues. It is essential you have good communication and stakeholder management
- Organise and track project plan documents, scope preparation and reporting
- Understanding of integration platform technologies such as API operations, XML concepts, web and database technologies to support project delivery
- Experience managing agile projects using continuous integration practices and agile tools for build and test
- Experience of dev ops practices
- Experience of successfully managing a >£2m project in the role as project manager
- Well versed with budget & RAID management
- PRINCE2 qualified PM capable of planning and delivering modern technology projects
- Great at managing detail and ability to stand back and see the bigger picture
- Support and where required challenge the leadership team to deliver the transformation programme
- Thought leadership, mentoring and coaching the team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working on the supplier side and delivering into a client
It would be advantageous if you had any experience of MuleSoft API’s although not essential.
Please apply online or send your CV directly Susie.Toner@be-it.co.uk call on Susie 0131 344 4780 for further details and immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.